The Next Generation Model of CLIVUS MULTRUM CM14
This high capacity continuous composting tank can be partially buried making this an excellent option for up to 19 people.
- Set and forget – minimal maintenance required
- The lowest profile of all Clivus Multrum continuous tank solutions when partially buried- requires only 475mm minimum underfloor clearance.
- Increased volume of compost through the design of sloping sides
- Excellent high usage alternative to sewerage
- The new shape reduces the likelihood of blockage of the drainage system
CM14 Next Gen – the 9-19 person continuous composting toilet system
The CM14 Next Gen is ideal for larger households with more than one toilet and small public facilities, especially where two pedestals are required. CM14 Next Gen is certified to Australian & New Zealand Standard 1546.2 and is approved in all states.
Ecoflo Wastewater Management is a manufacturer and retailer of domestic and commercial waterless composting toilets that are environmentally smart and cost-effective. We are an Australian business located in Brisbane Queensland. We research, design, test, manufacture, assemble and are a retail agent all set within our Brisbane premises for a wide range of waterless toilets and greywater systems for domestic, commercial, off-grid, camping and eco-accommodation based purposes.