Introducing our premier 6.0m tiny home. Designed with a minimalistic ski chalet feel, beautiful warm mix of Australian timbers, high end finishes & coatings, the snow gum is perfectly suited to be your own personal alpine retreat with the possibility to put it to work with short term accommodation.
- Recycled galvanised corrugated iron wall cladding
- Jarrah Engineered flooring
- Double glazed windows
- Appliances, such as a retro style bar fridge, portable induction hob & a 3.3kg washing machine.
- European made kitchen cabinetry
- Low VOC materials & coatings
- 2.7kw Split System heating & cooling
- Foldable daybed with storage underneath
- Handcrafted jarrah & oak sliding main loft access ladder
- Pressed metal splashbacks with extraction fan
- Western red cedar ceilings in bathroom & kitchen
- LED super-efficient lighting throughout the home
- Extraction fan in bathroom
- Galvanised Chassis (rated to 3500kg)
- 26 Litre LPG HWS
- 3000kg kerb weight. Easily relocatable with most large 4×4’s.
- Registerable as a caravan with ADR approved LED clearance & tail lights.
- Site setup
- Compostable toilet
- Skylight in loft
- Solar setup/ trailer
Cheeky Little Homes
Our goal is to raise the bar on quality, sustainably designed & built tiny homes so our customers can rest easy knowing their tiny home will pass the test of time.
Like our customers, no two of our homes are the same. We specialise in unique custom designed homes to suit the individual needs of our clients.
With our four generations of passed down knowledge & experience, we take pride in building some of the best quality tiny homes available.
Cheeky Little Homes are built in beautiful Phillip Island, Victoria.
Contact us to discuss your future home.
Home Area:20.8 m²